Japanese Mobile Phone manufacturing company Sony has introduced a new mid-end smartphone running the operating system Android – Xperia E1, which, according to the manufacturer, integrates advanced audio technology Sony’s experience in creating screens, design, delivering high performance and high quality content.Xperia E1
Among the key technologies that provide expressive and clear sound, there are – the speaker volume up to 100 dB, modes ClearAudio +, improving and optimizing the balance of sound frequencies, xLOUD, provides loud and clear sound, as well as technology and Sony WALKMAN.
As noted in the company, feature Shake-to-shuffle, and a special button WALKMAN greatly simplify the application launch and switching tracks, and the WALKMAN last generation allows you to easily combine music from the Internet and the phone memory to create playlists, play and share tracks.
In addition to all, will be released version of this unit that supports 2 SIM cards – and Xperia E1 Dual .
Main features of Sony Xperia E1:
- SIMs: Dual SIM
- Support communications standards:
- 3G UMTS / HSPA + 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM GPRS / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- Dimensions: 118 × 62,4 × 12 mm
- Weight: 120 g
- Processor: 1.2 GHz, dual-core, Qualcomm MSM8210
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Display: 4-inch, TFT, 800×480 pixels
- Camera: 3 MP, support HD (720p) video recording
- Entertainment:FM-radio with RDS
- Storage/Memory: 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal, microSD slot for memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0 HS, aGPS / GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack