The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has officially unveiled a new smartphone Galaxy Core LTE-enabled fourth-generation networks and different, with the words producer, optimized performance, premium design and presence functionality flagship models. [[ads1][ads1]
Presented supports the new network LTE Category 4 and is equipped with a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, a large 4.5-inch qHD display, capacious battery (2100 mA / h), and support for wireless technology NFC (including S Beam), Wi-Fi ( b / g / n) and WiFi-Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 and navigation GPS / GLONASS.[ads2]
Additional features of the presence of the following notes: Easy Mode, Adapt Sound, Safety Assurance, Motion UI, Smart Alert, S Voice, S Translator and S Travel.
Samsung Galaxy Core LTE will be available in white and black colors in Europe, as well as in Russia and some countries in Asia. Depending on the sales region Galaxy Core LTE its name can be changed to Galaxy Core 4G.
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Core LTE
- Support communications standards: LTE Cat4
- Dimensions: 132,9 × 66,3 × 9,8 mm
- Processor: 1.2 GHz dual-core
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Display: 4.5-inch, PLS TFT, resolution qHD, support video recording resolution Full HD (1080p/30 fps)
- Main camera: 5 megapixel with autofocus and LED backlight
- Front camera: VGA
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal, microSD slot for memory cards (up to 64GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi b / g / n, WiFi-Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, NFC, GPS / GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 2100 mA / h
- Key Features: Easy Mode, Adapt Sound, Safety Assurance, Motion UI, Smart Alert, S Voice, S Translator, S Travel