Nokia’s approaching phablet, the Lumia 1520 has actually been doing its rounds in the rumorland for fairly a long time now. When it comes to the subject of just what’s loaded under the hood of the 6-inch monster, we’ve just had reports to rely on.[ads2]
Now, it’s just about specific that the Lumia 1520 will certainly be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC, baseding on a tweet from Qualcomm. It appears like the chipset supplier (inadvertently) exposed the specifics while replying to a tweet.
Nokia Lumia 1520 Snapdragon 800 Specifications:
Here is a list what this mobile will have features
- Lumia 1520 allegedly packs a large 6″ 1080p display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC
- 2GB of RAM, 32GB of built-in memory, and a microSD card slot
- Windows Phone 8 with the highly awaited GDR3 update
- Full HD Display with 20 MP PureView camera with Carl Zeiss lens
As one could anticipate, the business has actually considering that retracted its declaration, however not prior to most of us learnt more about just what’s powering the upcoming Lumia 1520 phablet.[ads2]
Nokia Lumia 1520, which was previously called Bandit will certainly showcase a 20 megapixel PureView video camera with Carl Zeiss lens. The latest addition to the phablet club is anticipated to make its official entry on October 21.