The new HTC Desire 310 has been spotted recently on the website European but the Taiwanese company has disappeared after a few hours, just long enough to collect some technical information about what should be the first branded smartphone HTC to integrate a Mediatek SoC
From the name of the device we understand now that it is the successor to the Desire 300 , but let’s take a look now to the technical characteristics:[ads1]
HTC Desire 310 Specifications
- Dimensions:(131.44 x 68.03 x 11.25) mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Display Screen:4.5-inch display
- Resolution: of 480 x 854 pixels
- Processor: MT6582M MediaTek chipset, quad-core CPU at 1.3 GHz
- Memory:512 MB of RAM,4 GB of internal memory with the option to expand via microSD card
- Rear 5-megapixel camera
- Front VGA quality
- Operating System:Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 2,000 mAh
- Colors: Desire 310 will be available in the color white and black.
[ads2]Still Mobile Price is not available.we will update cellphone price as early as possible.