At Mobile World Congress (MWC 2014) South Korean company LG Electronics has officially unveiled its first compact smartphone – G2 mini, designed as a miniature version of LG G2 inherit many of its functions, including the guest mode, Plug & Pop, Clip Tray and Capture Plus.
G2 mini will be available in different versions: with support (or not) work with 2 SIM cards, with access to 3G or 4G LTE networks, as well as in four different body colors.
Key Features of LG G2 mini
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE/3G HSPA + (21 Mbps)
- Dimensions: 129,6 x66x9, 8 mm
- Weight: 121 g
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core, Qualcomm MSM8926 (LTE version) / MSM8226 (3G version) / 1.7 GHz
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Display: 4.7-inch, IPS, a resolution of qHD (960 x 540)
- Primary Camera: 8 MP / MP 13 (LATAM LTE version)
- Front camera: 1.3 MP
- Memory: 8 GB built-in, 1GB RAM, microSD slot for memory cards
- Communications: WiFi (802.11 b / g / n), Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, NFC (only 4G LTE version)
- Battery: 2440 mA / h (removable)[ads1]