Blackberry Z30 Smartphone Review, The third of March at a press conference held at the International Mobile Congress in Barcelona, BlackBerry showed a new full touchscreen smartphone BlackBerry Leap. The device is designed for young mobile professionals who value security, privacy and modern design.
The device was a further development of BlackBerry Z3 and got faster processor, more RAM and internal memory, higher resolution display, 8 MP camera and a more powerful battery. BlackBerry Leap received all-plastic body with soft-touch coating, and will be available in two colors, Shadow Grey and White.[ads2]
- Dimensions: 144 x 72.8 x 9.5 mm.
- Weight: 170 grams.
- Controls: Touch screen with intuitive controls gestures
- Keyboard: On-screen keyboard BlackBerry ® Keyboard (portrait / landscape), with contextual help the next word, individual learning and auto-
- Display: Diagonal 5 “, 16: 9 display resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, a density of 294 PPI.
- Operating System: BlackBerry OS 10.3.1.
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM 8960 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, support for MicroSD memory cards up to 128GB.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion Battery 2800 mAH
- Main Camera: 8 megapixel camera with autofocus. Flash, focus: continuous and touch, image stabilization. 1080p HD video recording at 30 frames per second. Video stabilization 2DOF.
- Front camera: 2 megapixel fixed focus. 720p HD video recording.
- Two microphone noise reduction.
- Support networks North America: FD-LTE: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 13, 17 (2100/1900 / AWS / 850/2600/700 MHz) HSPA + 1, 2, 4, 5/6 (2100/1900 / AWS / 850 MHz)
- Dual Carrier HSPA support 42 Quad Band GSM / GPRS / EDGE 2, 3, 5, 8 (1900,1800,850,900 MHz) Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa: FD-LTE: 1, 3, 7, 8, 20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800 MHz) HSPA + 1, 2, 5/6, 8 (2100/1900/850/900 MHz) Dual Carrier HSPA support 42 Quad Band GSM / GPRS / EDGE 2, 3, 5, 8 (1900,1800,850,900 MHz)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4 GHz
- 4G Mobile Hotspot
- Wi-Fi Display / Miracast
- FM radio (requires headset connection)
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (LE)
- Price unit $ 275 USD, the beginning of sales – April.
In addition, BlackBerry showed three new color solutions for the smartphone BlackBerry Classic: White, Blue and Bronze.White BlackBerry Classic will be released in March, blue and bronze in April.
Shown at the end of the event on the new BlackBerry Slider has a curved edge of the display, reminding the new Galaxy S6. It is possible that one of the side faces of the notice will be displayed BlackBerry Hub, it would be an interesting solution. Product specifications are not yet known, but it is reported that a new slider will have plume both halves of the device will have a wireless connection.