Samsung New Offer:Galaxy Gifts Package for Next Generation Galaxy S5
According to SAMSUNG Mobile Press Release on 10th March 2014,Now Samsung focus to enhance the lifestyle of his customers by offering “GALAXY GIFT PACK” to all Samsung Galaxy S5 buyers which will be launched soon in market from April 11,2014.Samsung introduce this offer to promote sale of his coming android smartphone well known as GALAXY S5 , the Galaxy fans are waiting anxiously for it.[ads2]
Here’s the long list of Galaxy Gifts that Samsung would open to all buyers of the Galaxy S5 :[ads2]
- $ 50 voucher for purchases on PayPal
- 1-year premium subscription to RunKeeper
- 6-month subscription to premium MapMyFitness
- 6-month subscription to premium Skimble
- 50GB for 6 months on Box
- 50GB on Dropbox for 2 years
- 1TB for 3 months on Bitcasa
- Coupon $ 5 expendable on Blurb
- 6 month premium account on EasilyDo Pro
- 1 year premium membership to Lark
- 6 months of premium subscription to The Wall Street Journal
- 1-year premium subscription to Bloomberg Businessweek +
- 3 months premium account to Linkedin
- $ 10 in app purchases of Cut the Rope 2
- Download Free $ 2 on an app Flick Dat
- From 3 months to 1 year of Evernote Premium subscription
The offers are many and very different, with special content and premium that Samsung have decided to give for a limited trial period to new users who purchase the Galaxy S5 .
Several applications dedicated to wellness and also a voucher that PayPal can also be exploited through payment with the fingerprint reader integrated into the central button of your smartphone.
So very interesting initiative. All of this will make you change your mind?