Google is the eve of “All Saints Day” was officially unveiled its new smartphone NEXUS 5, the production of the South Korean company LG Electronics, running the new operating system Android 4.4 KitKat.
|LG 5 in Black||LG NEXUS 5 in White|
New products will be presented in white and black in versions with 16 GB and 32 GB of internal memory and costs $ 349 and $ 399, respectively. The device can be purchased today at the company store Google Play.
- Processed core, framework and applications, provide an opportunity to work on the budget OS devices with 512 MB of RAM, and applications including Chrome and YouTube
- Support for a wide range of devices
- The new full-screen mode without frames, and new animations interface
- Added support for printing from applications
- Built-in support for cloud services and search for information in them
- Support for low-power sensors
- Support videoskrinshotov
- RenderScript in NDK – a new C + + API in the Android Native Development Kit (NDK)
- Improved support for access levels, including applications
Along with the new version of the operating system, Google has released a new version of the Android NDK (r9b) and Support Package (r19)